Terms and conditions:
All articles remain the writer’s intellectual property unless agreed otherwise with client. *An additional fee may apply to transfer copyright ownership.
FEES AND PAYMENT
- GST is not applicable
- Invoices will be sent to your nominated email address
- Payment is via direct bank deposit (details supplied on first invoice)
- A 50% deposit is required before I begin work on your job. The balance is due when I send you the final piece.
- You will be asked to sign a work agreement on payment of your deposit which outlines the scope of work and agreed upon delivery times.
- For feature articles and creative writing pieces, deadlines can suit your needs. As a general rule of thumb, please allow at least five business days for an initial draft.
- For copywriting pieces, a creative brief must be completed with Rebecca before work is commenced. A creative brief can be completed over the phone or face-to-face and takes roughly 30-45 minutes. It is a series of questions that I ask you about your business which I make a note of, and refer to, when working on your job. Things like, your desired tone of voice for the piece(s), any deadlines, who your target audience is and anything I must include or must avoid saying in the pieces.
- For copywriting pieces, I spend time researching your specific industry and your competitors so please allow 7 days turnaround for an initial draft.
- Subsequent drafts (2 rounds of revisions allowed for) will be returned to the client in 2-3 days, unless otherwise agreed.
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
- STEP ONE: Book in for an initial chat with me and we’ll discuss your needs
- STEP TWO: Give me the ‘go ahead’ to start and I’ll send you a ‘work agreement’ for you to sign and return to me.
- STEP THREE: I’ll send you an invoice for the first 50% of the quote
- STEP FOUR: *For all copywriting projects* we complete a ‘creative brief’ together. This can be done face-to-face or over the phone.
- STEP FIVE: I will issue you with a first draft. You will be given the opportunity to make comments/suggest changes (up to 2 sets of revisions allowed – additional attracts a surcharge). I will then email subsequent drafts within 2-3 working days.
- STEP SEVEN: Final is sent to you, along with a final invoice for the remaining balance of payment.